My name is Annabelle Ogden and I am a qualified Counsellor with a Bsc (Hon) in Integrative Counselling Studies. I offer a safe and confidential place for exploration and support. I endeavour to create a respectful and non-judgemental environment where areas of life can be explored confidentially and comfortably.
Our work together can support you around:
- Understanding your inner-self.
- Inspiring self-awareness and authenticity.
- Learning to respond and react to the challenges you face, giving you the power to make conscious life choices.
- Alleviating your emotional and relational pain.
- Learning how to self-support and become an advocate of your own well-being.
I offer face to face (traditional therapy), walking therapy, telephone and online counselling. Walking therapy, is exactly what it says on the tin! Instead of sitting in front of your counsellor in a traditional therapy room, the counselling session takes place outdoors walking side by side. It is counselling in motion, and although it is not a fitness session, it is often more dynamic than a traditional indoor session. If you have felt overwhelmed in traditional therapy sessions, this way of physically active therapy can help release some tensions and stimulates new thoughts and ideas and illustrates the metaphor for moving forward.